Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 7, 2010

LAST WILL n TESTAMENT

 LAST WILL n TESTAMENT

For my last will and testament I"m gonna leave my heart to you
I'm leaving my love for you before my life is through
My life has been such... I've never ask for much
Just to hold your hand and see your smile
hear your laughter oh its been a..... while
its been a..... while
so take it now and feel the love feel the love tonight
The love from my heart will never grow cold
remember all the years we hold

Take my last will and testament
this is my wish its true i give my heart to you
So
hold my hand hold my hand hold my hand so tight
d..a..r..l..i..n..g
take my last will and testament.........tonight

and with the love that flows out let it show
what my life was all about all about all about
all........ about
Now now now
p..l..e..a..s..e
will you remember me in your dreams .......forever
my heart is yours as the love in it is ours together
This is my last will..........and testament
last will tonight
So
hold my hand hold my hand so tight
darling
hold my heart hold my hand take my love with you
In my last breath I give my heart to you
leaving my love for you
leaving my love for you
Im leaving my love for you
Oh oh oh oh oh..... for you
take my heart take my heart take my heart
take my heart
take my heart
take my heart
the love comes to you
Im leaving my love for you
before my life is through
Oh oh oh oh oh
oh darling....for you

Mathew (Slim) Cahill
Copyright March 26 2010

1 comment:

  1. I love them all. They are incredible. You are the best.

    ReplyDelete